retail and commercial fuels
On September 30, 2017, Chevron Canada Limited (CCL) completed a Sale and Purchase Agreement (SPA) with Parkland Fuel Corporation for Chevron’s Canadian downstream fuels business comprising the following assets:
- 129 Chevron-branded retail service stations in British Columbia
- 37 commercial cardlock locations in British Columbia and Alberta
- A wholesale aviation business serving Vancouver International Airport
- Three fuel transfer terminals located in Burnaby, Hatch Point, and Port Hardy, B.C.
- A refinery located in Burnaby, B.C.
Chevron’s upstream assets in B.C., including the Kitimat LNG Project and Chevron’s Canadian downstream lubricants business, were not included in this sale.
The Chevron brand will remain at retail, cardlock and marine fueling locations in British Columbia and Alberta under a branded marketer agreement with Parkland.
For information regarding refinery operations or retail and commercial fuel sales, please contact: Parkland Fuel Corporation